If your need is to separate granulates, powders or leaf chips with close dimensional characteristics and densimetric differences of at least 30% between fines and coarse, the zigzag separator may be the right answer.
This gravity selection method allows a clean cut-off in the range of about 0.1 to 10mm at flow rates up to 10,000 kgs / h depending on the model.
The zigzag separator is particularly recommended for:
- the separation of bulk food products (oleaginous fruits,...) ;
- cleaning and classification in the food and herbal industries (to remove stones or dust, separate packaging residues from the product, separate the flower from its pistil...);
- recycling of precious metals by separating previously cut plastic insulation waste....
Technical advantages :
- Precision of separation, even under overload
- Low and simple maintenance
- No wearing parts required
- Continuous work
- Low energy consumption
- High profitability